[CQ-Contest] SO2R a new category?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R a new category?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat Jun 3 15:08:12 2000

On 3 Jun 00, Tom Osborne wrote:

> Jimk8mr@aol.com wrote:
>
> > My SO2R opinions aside, I agree with Tree and others that a >solid,
> > detectable, enforceable definition of SO2R must be >developed before any
> > category could be considered, and I think coming up with that will be tough.
>

> I think it would be nice to at least list the stations in the
> results as SO1R or SO2R regardless of class or category.
> Tom W7WHY

Most of the guys who post top scores on 3830 list a rundown of
their stations. I don't know anyone who keeps that info secret, so if
you are curious, ask.  I'd rather know what kind of antennas
somebody's using. That makes more difference than the number of
radios.
73 Barry
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com