[CQ-Contest] Reply to SO2R comments...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reply to SO2R comments...
From: mark.bailey@windriver.com (Mark Bailey)
Date: Tue Mar 6 20:06:22 2001
Another comment on frequency ownership:

It must be nice to be able to respond to a QRL? every minute or so while
you are trying to work QSO's at the "ESP" level.
I am sitting there trying to dig out a third tier station when you ask
QRL...I'm using the frequency.  It only takes
about THREE SECONDS before people start asking on a crowded band.  They ask
constantly.  This is QRM.

This isn't an issue running stations who are 59+20db...we should all be so
lucky!

Mark, KD4D
kd4d@radix.net

mark.bailey@windriver.com
I T ' S   T I M E   T O   R O L L   U P   Y O U R   W I N D O W S
              T H E   N E W   W I N D   R I V E R
Mark Bailey                                  Phone : 301-494-3705
Sr. Field Application Engineer               Fax   : 301-494-3190
645 Solomons Island Rd. N, PMB 430
Prince Frederick, MD  20678