[CQ-Contest] Time to Get Off the Pot

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Time to Get Off the Pot
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 10:32:38 2002
In a message dated 1/22/02 12:46:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
w2up@mindspring.com writes:

> The question should be generalized, and not just apply to contesting.
>  I submitted an article about an early packet radio system (Digicom for
>  the C-64) back in 1987. QST rejected it. 73 publshed it. As a result, I
>  provided about 5000 copies of software and sold 3000 PC boards/parts
>  kits, over several years to follow.

    Wow! You mean people actually READ and BUILD from those articles?
Amazing.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

From: Sylvan Katz <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca> (Sylvan Katz)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook

Steve    K7LXC Wrote:
>     My "Building A One-Tower Station" article is right up this alley. I'd
be
> happy to contribute it.

In fact a series of articles on this topic I suspect would be quite valuable
to a wide cross section of the old and new contesting community.

.. sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK