[CQ-Contest] Good Grief

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Good Grief
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spencer Lazar)
Date: Fri Jul 26 21:36:21 2002
Good Grief, two posting from K5ZD on the reflector within in a week,
what's this world coming to?

Randy, you must have too much time on your hands!

I suppose when real broad band gets here, computers will look
like radios and we will be contesting, except in the setups
we will selecting antennas, locations ect. ect. ect and most
importantly a level playing field. WRTC will be a dinosaur
of the past.

One thing I would like to see in contests is a class for vintage
radios, seperate tx/rx (vacuum tubes), knife switches and wire
antennas, computerless operating and the clacking of dowkey 110
vac relays with all the buzzing.

Spike W9XR