[CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Wed Nov 27 12:22:08 2002
Brett,

I think that either your feeble old memory or mine has mixed up the
capabilities of other keyers with the accu memory.

There was an Accu-Memory II that was only available in a commercial version
that may have had features such as this, but I don't believe that the original
was that sophisticated.

I thought that such pauses for input were started in keyers such as the
venerable KC Keyer and some from AEA.

73,
N5NJ