[CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Wed Nov 27 15:25:10 2002
Drew White/K9CW's micromputer-based contest keyer (8748) had that feature.
You simply punched the memory keypad number to start the message and press
the appropriate 's' number on the keypad to automatically fill it in.  If no
second number is pressed, the RST goes out as 5NN.

His keyer was featured in January 1981 Ham Radio Magazine.  I built it back
then.  I used it for a number of years.  It was a great keyer.

73,
dale, kg5u