[CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW - are signal reports optional?
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed Nov 27 17:33:50 2002
There was definitely a follow-up project to the infamous Accu-keyer
article that was a memory add-on.  It was also published in QST and
used 2102 devices or something.

Not sure what it was called, but Accu-Memory sounds right.
I built one and it actually worked...for a while.

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by Bob Naumann - N5NJ <n5nj@gte.net> on Wed, 27
Nov 2002 12:22:08 -0500.