[CQ-Contest] G5RV Antenna Configurations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] G5RV Antenna Configurations
From: sean@k8khz.com (Sean Fleming)
Date: Tue Dec 10 20:20:32 2002
I had a thought today that I would tie the ends of my G5RV together. then have
my G5RV in a inverted L type of configuration. Such would be the ladder line to
the center feeding the two legs at 52ft. each your be at 30Ft. tall and then
the tied ends would go out together to one point.  Has anyone ever tried this
at all.  I know there has to be someone out there.

-Sean

 Visit my Web Home @ http://www.k8khz.com

Send me an Instant message

 get Yahoo Messenger at http://www.messenger.com.