[CQ-Contest] Going Over to the Dark Side

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Going Over to the Dark Side
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon Jan 13 01:34:40 2003
Who said anything about a DX Window?  Let's stick to the point.

Oh, and to those who've asked... yes, I know the NAQP ended at 0600.  I
checked my log, the incident in question happened between 0550 - 0600 Z.
I'm not sure why that was important, but enough people asked me about it
that I guess it was.

73, ron wn3vaw

"Doc?  You built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"
"The way I look at it, if you're going to build a time machine out of a car,
you might as well do it with style!"
--  Marty McFly & Dr. Emmet Brown, "Back to the Future"