[CQ-Contest] Contesting from the basement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting from the basement
From: wrt@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Thu Jul 24 07:14:08 2003
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:06:32 -0400, "Hal Offutt"
<Hal@japancorporateresearch.com> wrote:

>With respect to the view, you just don't realize how nice it is to be able
>to look outside and see trees, grass, rain, sky, snow, autumn leaves, etc.
>until you can't do it any longer.

Another consideration for any shack, not just a contest shack, is
making it convenient.  I've found that if I have to go into a separate
place such as a basement or garage, I just don't use the radio as
much.  For years now, mine has been in the bedroom and it gets used
all the time.

Just a thought.

--
73, Bill W7TI