Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about CQWW rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about CQWW rules
From: "Mike Gilmer - N2MG" <n2mg@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:03:34 -0700 (PDT)
Why is maintaining the "sense" of this thread so
difficult?

Here is what I was trying to say, in direct response to
the original thread...

++++++++++++++
If N2MG operates at KC1XX M/M during 2003 CQWW SSB,
N2MG cannot, using his own call (N2MG), work stations
from KC1XX during 2003 CQWW SSB.

N2MG can go home (this was the thread guys!) during the
CQWW SSB and use the call N2MG and work stations, and
turn in a log and have it count as a real log.

For anyone who read more into my post, I apologize for
being so damned unclear.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com