Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Meaningful Contest Exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Meaningful Contest Exchange
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 11:08:56 -0400
I actually think Eric's idea might be the best one I've heard, sending the
exchange from the last station you worked.  Everyone could start off using
their postal code (everyone in the world has one, don't they?) or some other
random 5 digit number they select, and then this would flow through the
contest.  I like the idea - challenge and simplicity for those who are just
"casual" operators!

73 de Al, KE1FO