Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report

To: "Bob, N5RP" <n5rp@pdq.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report
From: k1ttt@arrl.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:01:53 -0500 (EST)
it is fair if there are no rules that allow you options.  but setting the
rules is not what this discussion is about... its following the rules.
you always have the option of not playing if you don't like the rules, but
by entering the contest you agree to play by the rules and should be held
to them.  would you have felt better if you had a powered scooter and got
an A because you always came in first in a foot race??