RE: [CQ-Contest] Physical conditioning and contesting

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Physical conditioning and contesting
From: "Bob Wanderer" <aa0cy@QUADNET.NET>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:14:03 -0500
An HOA with restrictions may not be fooled by a your
claiming a 3L 20M Yagi is your television antenna (even if
you use twin lead and hook it up to your television when not
on the air), but a log periodic would have a better chance
since it looks like the typical television antenna except
for size.

73,
Bob AA0CY