Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer

To: Yuri VE3DZ <va3uz@sympatico.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:14:22 -0500
I think I used an English idiom that may be prone to unfortunate misinterpretation by those on this reflector for whom English is not their first language. In this context "some programmer" is short for some [kind of terrific] programmer." I am tremendously impressed with Alex's whole set of amateur radio programs. Alex knows this but others may not.

73, Pete N4ZR