Re: [CQ-Contest] Noisy shack? Here's the cure

To: David Hachadorian <K6LL@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Noisy shack? Here's the cure
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:56:55 -0700
Dave,

I think you have found your calling.  Please accept my order for one
K6LL Noise-Away Headset.  I think your idea sounds great and I am
going to give it a shot.  I just finished NAQP and only 10 hours
straight and my left ear was hurting for two days from the Heil
headset that I have.

Dick W7ZR

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR