[CQ-Contest] Remembering the BEST TIMES at Multi-Multi Operations.....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Remembering the BEST TIMES at Multi-Multi Operations.....
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:52:26 EST
Wow, this really stirs up some emotion. The M/M's of the 70's and 80's at
K5RC/K5GA should have been video taped for Saturday Night Live. Between K5LZO
blowing cigar smoke in your face when the rate dropped, him slapping you in the
 ear with his slipper at 3AM, my "ex" painting K5ZD's toe nails while he was
napping and K5KG drinking an entire pot of decaf coffee trying to stay awake,
we  would just be getting warmed up with stories. If you have never survived
for 48 hours on chocolate chip cookies, you haven't lived. If you never had
N5AM  around (Charlie is legally blind) to press into service climbing towers
in the  middle of the night, you've not lived a complete life as a station
owner.

Our M/M trips to XE2FU were just as entertaining with the  regular appearance
of "El Pollo Loco," a rubber chicken that had many uses  and taking your life
into your hands by using the out-house when K2TNO was in a  playful mood.

As they say, they ain't your father's contests any more.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN -  K7RC

_www.consultpr.com_ (http://www.consultpr.com/)