Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log submission

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log submission
From: Seiichiro MORIKAWA <jf1sqc@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:59:41 +0900
VR2BrettGraham wrote:
> JF1SQC added:
> >Though JARL recommend their own format to submit your AA logs,
> >of course they ALSO ACCEPT CABRILLO and any types of format.
>
> Not sure how to do the latter - as UA9CDC pointed out, there is
> no JARL anything in Cabrillo specification.
>
> Where is All-Asia contest in the definition of CONTEST: field?
>
> >CONTEST: contest-name
> >
> >The contest-name must be one of the following: AP-SPRINT, ARRL-10,

Well, there are no definitions...
It is right to say JARL may accept Cabrillo LIKE logs.

I confirmed JARL the ROBOT checks the following fields
when your Cabrillo LIKE log is received:
 START-OF-LOG:  2.0
 CALLSIGN:
 CATEGORY:
 CLAIMED-SCORE:
 ADDRESS:
 NAME:
 QSO:
 END-OF-LOG:
If your log contains all of said fields suitably,
it will be accepted automatically.
"CONTEST: contest-name" field is not necessary,
but it is preferable to write such as
 CONTEST: AA-CW
 CONTEST: ALL-ASIA-CW

73, Sei