Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>, <KI9A@aol.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:47:00 -0700
At 07:15 PM 7/24/2005, Van K7VS wrote:
>Well, I guess you just better send out a card direct!!  That is, if its
>too tough to figure out.  I think (and found) it a relatively simple
>process. Van, K7VS

Like several others, Van, you have missed the point of my post. Of course
it can be made to work. I have been issued DXCC for Mixed, Phone, 20 and 15
and I'm just four QSOs away from RTTY DXCC. I have it figured out, thank you.

I am glad you found it a simple process. My concern is about the other ops
who decided not to use it because it is too complex, which I agree with.
How many more QSLs would we all have if it were more - a lot more - user
friendly?

Bill, W6WRT