Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:29:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/2005 10:04:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k5zd@charter.net writes:

>>Exception: One-and only one-other band may be used during any 10-minute
period if-and only if-the station worked is a new multiplier. Logs found in
violation of the 10-minute rule will automatically be reclassified as
multi-multi."<<

Which means that if M/S station happens to log you in error or violation of
the rules, they will simply delete you from their log in order not to be
trashed into MM category.
The net result? You become "not in (their) log", lose QSO and possibly
multiplier and be "penalized" additional 3 QSOs to teach you a "lesson" to log
"more
accurately" and not to make up "fictitious" QSOs.
Yea, I know: It teaches me not to cheat, operate more precisely and punishes
me for sloppy operating. Hit me more!
Feels really god if you operate one of the less frequented bands like 160,
work your butt off, beat the record by slim margin only to find out that you
"cheated" and came short because of the great penalty system.
Back to the net!

73  Yuri

message to contesters: I will record every QSO and if we worked and you did
not log me, I will appeal to supreme court and have you reclassified into the
bottom of MM pile!
Good thing it is only a hobby and sponsors don't get penalized for not
sending certificates and trophies :-)