Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:56:15 -0400
You are right! There is no provision in Cabrillo to claim 0 points as in the
days before Cabrillo.  Maybe this is something to bring to the attention of
the contest sponsors that accept Cabrillo?  I will have to try writelog and
see what it generates when I mark the QSO unclaimed.  I do know that dupes
make it into the Cabrillo file.  Do the contest robots see a non mult on the
mult band and just not give you credit for the QSO with no penalties?  You
don't get penalized for dupes in the log unless they are excessive.

Mike, W1NR