Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)

To: <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:37:52 +0300

I share this opinion.
That is my personal opinion.

If someone opposes, please explain why.
Please explain how you can tell the rule has been followed.

What if somebody sends in the assisted log but has not used any spotting
network?
..I have done that when I saw very little chance for winning my category.
So I won the world & made new EU record for the assisted category !

Assisted category is history already now, whether the contest sponsors publicly
admit that or not.

Some contests show that now. They are the pioneers.

I my opinion the spotting system User Interface better be really flawless, or
it will slow the operator down and thus reduce the score.

73
Jukka OH6LI