Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <Shadow12TFS@wmconnect.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:15:28 -0500
> Maybe we should get rid of the assisted catagory altogether.
> There will always be someone left out.

Yeah... how about the guys who actually like working SOA?

Personally, I like SOA because it is fun.  No other reason needed.  And
personally, I'd rather leave out the LP guys, especially the USA ones I'm
not working anyway.  Get rid of LP and you don't have to worry about the
situation you described.

Yes, that is sarcastic.  The point is: consider how you would react if they
took out your favorite category (SO(not A), LP, etc.) as you run around
saying how its ok to leave people out.

73,
Tom, NI1N