Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

To: "contesting.com submital" <cq-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:54:08 -0500

I think the best all-around solution is to share the load
when it becomes too much for one person alone. When the 48
hours seems too daunting, invite some other operators in, and
do a Multi-Op.

Make your partner or partners young folk, and help to
insure the future of contesting.

A side benefit is that these young folks can help you
with tasks around the shack and tower that you might not
be able to handle anymore!

73,  Jeff  K8ND