Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting
From: "Mario" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:58:39 +0100
9A6XX> I once crashed after 33 hours and woke up 10 hours later which
was end of my serious effort.

WWYC Hrle after crash decided to study economics instead of serious electronics :-)

There are strong medical warnings against 48 hours efforts especially with schizophrenic SO2R.
Few well known contesters suffer from ears ringing thanks to CW listening on high volumes.

I managed 45 hours with additional 15 minutes afternoon naps wining RTTY contests at age 50.
I enjoy multiop teams and single bands within 48 hours now at age 60.

However, I intend to do SO2R 20m CW QRP in two weeks time :-)
DL crystals for 14.060 kHz VXO QRP TX arrived, 3L20 properly tuned.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU