Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 06:54:38 -0800 (PST)
Wouldn't it be nice if you could easily compare how
you scored against others with similar operating time,
ERP, band, geographical limitations?

Add a real time score displaying component and you
have DXDash Logger:
http://w2ev.rochesterny.org/DXDashLogger

It was used for the Fall 432 MHz and 50 MHz Sprints
quite nicely.  We'll probably run an "HF Dash" (a
24-hour single-band event...that YOU choose the band
for) early in December, so learn your Grid-4 now!

We're addressing a few features for our dial-up
Internet folks (and for folks who can get to the
Internet only after the event is over) right now.  The
hope is to run a 24-hour "Dash" in early December to
test things out a bit more.  Join the e-newsletter on
the website above to stay current with things.

"welcome to the next level"
Ev, W2EV