Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero point Qs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero point Qs
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:48:21 EST
Once we get done with the question of CQWW DX Contest, perhaps we can
consider the problem of the Florida QSO Party.

After the first few hours FQP gets pretty slow, with the only new stuff to
work being the mobiles moving from county to county. If I try to call "CQ
Florida", sometimes guys from outside Florida call.  Maybe the  FQP committee
can
allow us out of state guys to work guys outside Florida  for one point, or
fraction thereof?

Tongue removed from cheek, neither would it make any sense for me to have  to
work the Ohio multiplier in FQP.

The ARRL DX Contest seems to do pretty well without requiring or  allowing
folks to work the USA or Canada for a  multiplier.

73  -  Jim   K8MR