Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Time Calculation

To: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <W5OV@W5OV.com>,"'Radiosporting Fan'" <radiosporting@yahoo.com>,"'CQ-Contest MailList'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Time Calculation
From: "Dick Pechie" <kb1h@myeastern.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:03:59 -0500
I would think the only fair way to time activity would be if a QSO is logged
(running) or the transceiver frequency has changed (tuning). I suppose this
could be done.

Dick

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300  or MS Default port 23