Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging Time [was: Contesting Time Calculation]

To: "Radiosporting Fan" <radiosporting@yahoo.com>,"cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging Time [was: Contesting Time Calculation]
From: "Dick Pechie" <kb1h@myeastern.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:55:03 -0500
It is not unusual for me to look at my log during offtime to see what
multipliers I have missed and prepare a checklist for the following night of
lowband dxing or even next day higher bands.

Thus keystrokes and I think this is not counted as operating time.

Dick

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300  or MS Default port 23