Re: [CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 04 Jan 2006 09:24:09 -0600
On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 01:37, IK2DZN - Claudio Astorri wrote:
> The QSL reply is a COURTESY matter; if they do not send the stamp reply via
> bureau but REPLY!

It should be noted that the USA QSL bureau does not handle domestic
cards - I cannot send Tom a card through the bureau.  I guess that's
different from QSL bureau practice in most countries.

(that said, it is difficult to believe any U.S. operator gets enough
domestic PSE QSL cards without return postage to be a financial
problem.  But I think Tom is complaining about the principle, not the
expense.)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66