[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Cabrillo Request

To: CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Cabrillo Request
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:00:07 -0700 (PDT)

I will offer to run the analysis, if anyone is willing
to send me their cabrillo logs for the SSB WPX events
from the past three years.

SSB only, please.  That's where my interest lies.  If
someone is interested in CW then they can step up and
offer do do that analysis. :)

I promise to publish the results to the list for
everyone's benefit.

If you scored 1-million points + and are in North
America...I would really love to get your cabrillo
logs for the past three years.  Please send them
direct.

Regards,
Ev Tupis, W2EV (probably a very rare PX...not)