[CQ-Contest] KC7V's SECOND lesson

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KC7V's SECOND lesson
From: "Baker, Mike (TBS)" <Mike.Baker@turner.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:42:00 -0400
NQ4I has a stationary bike in the shack that I have been using during
contests for years. I'll do 5 - 8 minutes whenever I feel stiff OR start
to get sleepy. It does wonders for your circulation AND your energy
level. The key is to go just until you start to break a small sweat then
stop, that way your building energy not using it.

I'll take 10 minutes of cardio and back to the radio over a short nap
any day.

Get well soon Mike. I'm in your backyard for a few days seeing the
D-Backs.

Mike - NT6X

Michael Baker, Scouting Supervisor

Atlanta Braves Professional Baseball Club

800-688-3094 x61041