Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2006] KC7V's SECOND lesson

To: "WRTC 2006" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>,"CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>,<shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2006] KC7V's SECOND lesson
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:01:41 -0700
Thoughtful words, John.

I try to consume enough Gatorade during the contests to ensure I'm taking
plenty of pee breaks.

Also, for SSB, usually I parallel footswitches and make sure I can alternate
between feet, to at least get some movement of legs, from time to time.

Yes, the short operators have an advantage I guess.  I have yet to figure
out how I can operate standing up.

Thank God, Mike is OK.  I spoke with him in his hospital bed Sunday, and he
was definitely in good spirits, and assured me he'd be ready to join the
Voo-Dudes again in November to TZ.

73

Jim Neiger  N6TJ