Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 02:13:22 -0000
Quack Says

I'm also biased toward NA in that if I accidently hit the wrong key eg    \
in   NA  nothing happens,  in  N1MM all kinds of goofey stuff happens and I
end up off the freq I was running on and have even had to totally shut down
the porgram and re-start to get going again.  Just FAT Finger stuff but it
is something that I have to be aware of how to get out of the problem.

Quack