[CQ-Contest] Earth to Ev ....

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Earth to Ev ....
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:00:14 -0600
> begin to document this sort of thing for all eyes to see.

Ev, it baffles me that you think all this stuff is somehow secret.

1. Anyone can look up years of cq-contest content in the archives
2. Anyone can subscribe to this reflector and participate
3. Anyone can phone the ARRL or email them and ask them
    anything they want, and get an answer, like Hans did.

You keep going on as if these things are happening in some back room
somewhere under cover of darkness and nobody will talk about it.  Not my
perception at all.  On the contrary, this is among the most open of
processes around.

Mark, N5OT