Re: [CQ-Contest] Check in SS

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Check in SS
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:19:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike Coslo mjc5@psu.edu

>This is a great opportunity to consider creating a blog on the
>ARRL web site and begin to document this sort of thing for all eyes to see.

Now THAT would be a good use of someone's time! (not)

Interestingly, companies are now successfully using blogs to do exactly this
sort of thing, defusing controversy early and increasing customer satisfaction.

I even offered (to someone other than Tom) to compile the blog.  All they had
to do was say "yes" and I probably would have been tied up for weeks, limiting
my on-list comment time.  Alas...another opportunity missed. <giggle>

Ev, W2EV