Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 02:39:25 -0000
Quote me chapter and verse.

Otherwise this rule applies:  "Everything not specifically prohibited is
mandatory."

Beep beep, 73, es GL in SS,

de Hans, K0HB

--
 ><{{{{*>    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Robinson!!!

calling "CQ SS CQ SS ESPECIALLY VE8 DE K0HB" and someone pops on freq and
says "Jay is up 7", that's not a "spotting net" and I'm not "assisted" if I
pop up and snag the Q.