Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

To: <vo1he@rac.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:10:26 -0500
So you're saying that if you're running a frequency with a nice continuous
pileup of DLs, Gs, SPs, IV3s, and HAs, some DL says, "hey, turn your beam a
bit south, there's a 5H3 thats been trying to call you for five minutes,"
you're being forced to recategorize yourself as assisted?

Doesn't this open up the window for sabatoge?  If I didn't want somebody to
win a category, I could come up on their frequency, and without their
knowing it start giving out callsigns of stations that he hadnt worked in a
pileup but were calling him.

Does that seem fair?

73 Rich NN3W