Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying Trends

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying Trends
From: Randy Lake <rlake@ne.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:26:30 -0500
As far as I'm concerned I would want to use the 2 digit number or the
name that everyone was expecting...faster exchanges...If fooling the
other person is your reason for being in the contest then so be it..if
your here to do well in a contest you want things to go smoothly, not
deal with repeats every other contact. I just copy what's sent and that
works best for me...no need for SCP or the such, but if it helps others
be quicker in the contest - perfect
73, Randy N1KWF