Re: [CQ-Contest] the trouble it would be to use a different nameeachtime

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] the trouble it would be to use a different nameeachtime
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:13:00 -0000
I'm sure it was. But that's a bit different than giving random names/checks.
I assume that your log would show the name you were given in the previous
contact and also show it as the name you give out during the current
contact. Perhaps any software that was set up for that contest was designed
to handle that. I don't know as I am unfamiliar with that particular
contest.

All I said is that I don't think it would be very easy or practical to
change your outgoing exchange for each contact, unless you only make a few
contacts.

73 -- Paul VO1HE