Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying Trends

To: "Randy Lake" <rlake@ne.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying Trends
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:17:07 -0600
I don't think anyone's doing this to be vindictive and trick folk...

I think they just believe that contesting isn't just about being quick, it's
about being quick AND accurate. (I mean, the justification we often dust off
and drag out of the closet for contesting is the operator experience, isn't
it?)

73, kelly
ve4xt