[CQ-Contest] the trouble it would be to use a different name eachtime

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] the trouble it would be to use a different name eachtime
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:46:19 -0600

> Definitely not. My point is that you can use anything. My
> only hope is that it would be consistant and, from the
> trouble it would be to use a different name each time, I
> seriously doubt anyone would be so foolish.
>
> But.... ya just don't know.

Foolish?  Or creative and insightful?

One of the best little (2hour) contests to come down the pike was the
Internet Sprint, a CW contest in which you had to submit your score/log via
the Internet.

In the contest, you sent, as your name, the name you received from the
previous QSO, PLUS, if I recall correctly, it was in Sprint format, to
boot!!  What fun it was....

73,
Dale, kg5u