Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet

To: Russell Hill <rustyhill@earthlink.net>,Yuri VE3DZ <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>,Untitled <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cheating with packet
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:10:52 -0700
If the first operator changes the dial and works the station on his own then
his class is still assisted in my mind.  Packet, 2m spotting network or in
shack spotting by another is all assisted.

Some of the cheating that has occurred has been with multiple ops in
different stations working stations under the guise of SO unassisted.

If you receive assistance then you are assisted plain and simple.