Re: [CQ-Contest] Getscores, 3830, and cherrypicking

To: <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Getscores, 3830, and cherrypicking
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:27 +0000
Who is going to man the phone lines so that dxpeditions without internet
access can make the long distance satellite phone call to accept the
declaration?  What happens if you can't get through, you can't win anything?
What about the casual guy who just happens to win an odd category and
doesn't know that half way through??  Heck I won a certificate once for 10m
single band... I don't think I made any contacts the first day of the
contest, so how could I have expected to be in the running??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net