Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

To: nn3w@cox.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:14:00 EST
No, not at all. Here is a little backround of what led up to this..

I am just a lowly WAS/VUCC checker, and I had a guy submit 23, or 28, can't
recall, printed EQSL's. I knew what they were, I knew we could not accept
them.  So, the point I brought out was this, if a lowly WAS checker can spot
them,
 should checker of the "Holy Grail" of awards also be knowledgeable enough to
 spot them? Therefore, that is where my "sham" comments came from.

You should see some of the private emails I have been getting, it is like I
insulted allah in front of al-queda..

Amazing what some hams are capable of of, while sitting behind a keyboard,
well, really not amazing, but sad.

73-Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 3/4/2008 8:16:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,  nn3w@cox.net