Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

To: "'Bob Davis'" <bob@reconstructinghistory.com>, "'CQ Contest List'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:15:25 -0500
If I recall correctly the sent portion of the exchange will
include the sender's zone.  That should be sufficient for
propagation research.  Even if the zone in not included, there
are other solutions - including encoding the zone in the
log identifier.

The whole point is that the objectives of the contest sponsor
can be achieved is a way that is not in conflict with the
published rules of DXCC.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV