Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest

To: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest
From: Igor Booklan SRR <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:29:43 +0300
Peter,

Just got back from VP6DX .. do you know how many /QRP from Europe we
have in our log ?? I believe rules in Germany and Europe are the same.
Does it mean their Qs are not valid?

Anyway, in RDXC rules we say: "It is reccomended to use /QRP" which
means we just reccomend. The reason for this reccomendation is
unfortunately quite a number of people moved from QRP to LP entry for
their unreal number of QSOs and some strange high QRP runs in early
years. Without knowing that this particular station is QRP or not we
can not watch in close enough while monitoring bands during RDXC.

73s, Harry RA3AUU