Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest

To: "Val" <val@vip.bg>, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Open logs in 2008 Russian DX Contest
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:39:25 +0500
Val, RDXC reveals the total number of received logs explicitly. You can get
it here. http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/stat_c.asp?ID=0
WPX 2006 article results does not do that . You have to count it manually
(which is pretty time consuming). I did it last year.
If you want to check, please do it yourself. I do not think this argue worth
that much time.

73, Igor UA9CDC