[CQ-Contest] To declare /QRP or just be as the others on the band ?

To: "'Sandy Taylor'" <ve4xt@mts.net>, "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] To declare /QRP or just be as the others on the band ?
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:52:42 +0200
..I changed the subject to describe the thread.

Right on Kelly!

The more advanced QRPeople will notice the extra characters in their
callsigns just add to complexity and errors to their QSO-making.

I have not analysed but I bet the winners of the <5W category have not
been using /QRP characters after their callsigns.

That would indicate there are not so many people transmitting QRP in the
contests.

It is good this cannot be made a rule - just a recommendation.

73,
jukka OH6LI

I'd