Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:16:03 -0300
That's my question, Jim.  If we're tilting at windmills there's no point.
But if we can foul up the system enough for the contest sponsors to clarify,
or change, the rules we will have accomplished something.  Now, in spite of
my argument, I just worked several post-contest operations from the
Caribbean and gave all of them 599.  What's with that????

73

Al, VE1AL

  _____